Frequently asked questions
If you have a wearable or fitness tracker that you wear while exercising, make sure it is linked to Google Fit/Apple Health and syncing.
These guides are also available in video:
For Android users
For Iphone users
Have a Mi Band or Amazfit? Check the guide for Xiaomi connection
Have a Fitbit wearable? Check this guide for Fitbit connection
If you are still receiving no points, contact us at email@example.com
UPNDO does not read manual activities. If you insert manual activities on Health Kit or your fitness app, they will not be taken into account in UPNDO
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The daily target is linked to the recommendations for healthy movement defined by World Health Organization.
To hit the daily target you dont need to go for hardcore sports, a 45 m walk should be enought for you to hit the daily target. Here are some suggestions you can do to hit your daily target:
1. Park your car 500 m away from the place you are going to.
2. Get out of the metro one stop before your final destination and walk for the following distance.
3. Take the stairs instead of the lift.
4. Go for a nice walk at the end of the day with your loved ones to catch up about the day.
5. Have a walking meeting at work with your colleagues.
6. Feeling stressed, out of focus? Go for a 10 to 15 m walk and unwind, you will see amazing results.