Companies are facing a growing problem:
- Workplace sedentarism: 154% cost of sedentary employees for the company
- High employee disengagement levels:34% of annual salary is lost due to employee disengagement
Poor brand image & employee retention: 77% of consumers buy from brands that share the same values as they do
but they are doing almost nothing about it!
UPNDO is here to help!
UPNDO helps brands inspire their staff not to just sit and talk but to get up and get active: physically, socially and culturally.
UPNDO is a tech startup that has the coolest mission of all, get people healthy while supporting various NGOS across the World.
- The way it works is: You Move, and you generate money to support your favorite charities – The money that you generate it given by companies globally supporting UPNDO.
- It is an app that drives healthy competition and social impact.
- It is all about Physical Movement, Wellness, Healthy Living and Positive Social Impact.
- It is a company designed to grow fast and become the next big thing.
- Founded by passionate people that want to change the World through sports and social impact.
We operate under an annual subscription model or specific and shorter duration events / campaigns.
Moving forward we plan to also drive revenue growth via product placement and company specific sustainable merchandizing.
2. B2B2C (when our clients open UPNDO to their customers or partners) Examples:
- Cisco Vendor Summit
- Leroy Merlin Customer Engagement – Green Week
- Norauto – to be launched
- Partners Pledge Microsoft
3. Events – B2Run virtual race 2020
5. Merch4Good – Sustainable Corporate Merchandizing
UPNDO has been tested by a number of clients.
The results are visible:
- 60+ companies in 25 different business sectors
- 75% of adoption rate
- 88% Net Promoter Score
- 67% stickiness of engagement at 60 days
- 2.1 minutes/day engagement at 150 days
UPNDO is a shortcut for companies to meet SDGs.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), were adopted by the United Nations in 2O15 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that by 2O3O all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
UPNDO strenghtens the implementation and revitalization of SDGs within the company.
UPNDO leaves a mark not only on the company but also on the community. That is what makes UPNDO irresistible to clients.
UPNDO has a team of committed and talented professionals who together seek to raise UPNDO to a level of excellence.
UPNDO has no strong competitors.
As far as competition or similar companies go, Betterfly is a great example of the true potential of UPNDO.
UPNDO has a clear competitive advantage.
UPNDO operates in 3 major markets – Employee Engagement – Corporate Wellness – Corporate Social Responsibility.
The three have been growing consistently over the last 7 years and have seen a spike throughout the COVID 19 crisis.
- $ 51.0 billion is how much the global corporate wellness market was valued in 2021.
It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 4.38% from 2022 to 2030.
- $ 1.6 billion is how much the global employee engagement market is expected to total in 2022.
It is expected to reach US$ 3.8 Bn by 2032
- $ 669.8 million is how much the global corporate social responsibility market was valued in 2021.
It is forecast to reach US$ 1,370.5 million by 2030.
UPNDO is part of UPNDO, DMCC, a Dubai Corporation (UAE)
We have a fully remote and commited team.
Yes. In total we have $400k already invested.
Business Angels – all professional and with multiple early-stage investments in their portfolio (happy to introduce to who invests more than 50k)
The fact that all our investors are professional, together with the profile of certain customers of UPNDO means that we have been subject to various forms of due diligence and were approved at the end. This is extremely important for us and send out a very powerful message of credibility.
Well, there are more than one reason:
- UPNDO is a cool company, with an awesome brand that has been growing fast since we launched in 2020.
- We are working with awesome companies like Cisco, Novo Nordisk, Mercedes Benz, Norauto.
- The feedback of our community (users) is great, (we have all their testimonials on record).
- Our market opportunity is huge, basically we are operating in big markets (multibillion USD): Social Engagement, Wellness and Social Responsibility.
- Our growth plan is very ambitious, and we have a clear roadmap to reach 50 million USD in revenue in 5 to 7 years.
- It is an opportunity to become part of UPNDO for an accessible amount of money.
- Associate yourself to a company / brand that is doing good for our Planet for our People and for our communities.
And now, is the perfect time to invest in UPNDO.
Pandemic has changed the corporate landscape forever.
The funds will be invested into:
- strategic hires
- product innovation
- community growth
- pushing the envelope on generating more impact.